Want top returns on your commercial transaction? Visit our website and put the powerful Long & Foster
combination of experience, contacts, and resources to work. Our goal is to help
you build wealth.
The metro D.C. area is one of the hottest, most competitive commercial markets nationwide,
and Long & Foster’s top-notch Commercial division can help you get the best deal
on your next land, industrial property, retail space, or office property transaction.
The tenants and landlords receive help from our commercial agents who are trained
to understand the complexities of leases in the following types of properties
- Warehouses and Flex Space
- Land Leases
Many of our agents have negotiated leases for their own commercial properties and
investments as well as for their clients. Our clients benefit from our agents’ expertise
in the following areas
- Qualifying the client’s needs to focus on the right amount of space.
- Zoning issues that can affect the use of the space.
- Coordinating with professional space planners.
- Negotiating within the market rates on price per square foot and tenant allowances.
- Working with the right attorney.
- Facilitating the negotiations through the signing of the lease.