Want top returns on your commercial transaction? Visit our website and put the powerful Long & Foster
combination of experience, contacts, and resources to work. Our goal is to help
you build wealth.
The metro D.C. area is one of the hottest, most competitive commercial markets nationwide,
and Long & Foster’s top-notch Commercial division can help you get the best deal
on your next land, industrial property, retail space, or office property transaction.
We provide the potent combination of commercial real estate and real world business
experience you will not find with ordinary commercial agents. Our team has more
than a century of combined experience in commercial real estate and includes:
- Over 30 diligent sales associates and experienced associate brokers with backgrounds
in areas including development, economics, education, international business, and
- More than a dozen Certified Commercial Investment Members (CCIM). Plus, many more
of our brokers are working toward this top designation in commercial real estate.
Having a CCIM at hand is a big advantage at settlement.
- A dedicated attorney with 20+ years of experience in corporate and entrepreneurial
real estate, a big asset for complex commercial transactions.
Our commercial agents can offer a seller more services through the strength of the
Long & Foster Companies, $65 billion enterprise. The selling advantages include
- A 13,000+ agent network throughout 7 states to uncover more opportunities.
- A worldwide commercial network, TCN Worldwide, creating pre-screened buyer referral leads.
- High-tech commercial networks and multiple listing services to maximize exposure.
- Agent Web sites to further expose properties.
- CoStar Connect™ to direct buyers to our commercial office listings.
- Advertising in major publications for maximum exposure.
- Mailings to thousands of commercial owners.
- A thorough market analysis to establish the highest price for a seller’s property.